Vanek puck from Topps

Perreault11

Hey I am a Sabres fan in Toronto and am looking for the Vanek puck that is on this week at Topps. I can send you some money and a SASE or if you like something on my list we can swap. Could be interested in more pucks if you like alot of stuff from my list. this is my extra stuff

06-07 UD McDonalds "rookie review" RR11 Miller

07-08 UD MVP "NHL's BEST" B11 Miller

06-07 UD game jersey J-DP Paille jersey

06-07 SP authentic rookies #133 Stafford rc

Topps vault proof card Don Edwards

05-06 UD MVP rookie breakthrough RB11 Vanek

07-08 UD "NHL'S Best" B13 Miller

07-08 UD MVP "new world order" NW4 Miller

94 Parkhurst SE261 Briere rc

96 Parkurst #295 Biron rc

96 skybox impact #145 Biron rc

03 UD young guns #239 Peters rc

81-82 Post NHLtars pop up Perreault

05-06 UD leagends artifacts #143 Perreault #'ed 256/899

74-75 Lipton soup rare insert #2 Perreault

99 be a player #350 Afinogenov #'ed 66/1000

98 UD collectors choice #282 Afinogenov RC

01 Private stock PS 2001 in action #7 Hasek

91-92 UD #335 Hasek rc

92 Kraft peanut butter send away redemtion disc Hasek/Terreri

97 pinnacle select certified "freezers" #5 Hasek

Find a regulation hockey net. Then look 5 to 6 feet to the left and right of it. That's where all of Vanek's pucks are.

Wow. Double wow.

Perreault, good luck. I'll consider doing it if no one else steps up. I have a Tops store in my town.

But what assurances do I have that you won't use my address to hunt me down and kidnap me. Put me in the basement dungeon along with Taro, whom you allow to post only once a month? Well?

Wow. Double wow.

Perreault, good luck. I'll consider doing it if no one else steps up. I have a Tops store in my town.

But what assurances do I have that you won't use my address to hunt me down and kidnap me. Put me in the basement dungeon along with Taro, whom you allow to post only once a month? Well?

You guys are tough. #1 If he gets me 40-50 goals a year I don't give a rats ass where they come from

#2 Don't know who Taro is but I am in the military and although I have the capabilities to use your address and hunt you down, it would not be worth getting in crap and losing my hard earned 24 year and counting pension !!!

Seriously, pick some stuff from my list and I will send first and you can send once you receive mine. PLMK and thanks again.

You guys are tough. #1 If he gets me 40-50 goals a year I don't give a rats ass where they come from

#2 Don't know who Taro is but I am in the military and although I have the capabilities to use your address and hunt you down, it would not be worth getting in crap and losing my hard earned 24 year and counting pension !!!

Seriously, pick some stuff from my list and I will send first and you can send once you receive mine. PLMK and thanks again.

PM me your addy. You don't have to "pay" this fellow fan.

Archived