LARRY FRRIIIGGIINN' QUINN

PromoTheRobot

This is the team that Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIINN' Quinn has built. Not Lindy, not Darcy. But Larry FFRRRIIIIGGGGIIINNN' Quinn! Not content to destroy the Sabres once, Larry comes back from the dead like a bad horror flick and convinces a rich but clueless owner that he knows how to run a hockey team cheap. And Larry does it to us again. Trust me. You want Darcy and Lindy fired? Those guys are praying to get fired just to get away from Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIIINNN' Quinn! You wait. Ruff will join the Leafs or Canadiens and win a boatload of cups and Buffalo fans will be left with a clown show in an empty arena. Damn you, Larry. Damn you.

PTR

This is the team that Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIINN' Quinn has built. Not Lindy, not Darcy. But Larry FFRRRIIIIGGGGIIINNN' Quinn! Not content to destroy the Sabres once, Larry comes back from the dead like a bad horror flick and convinces a rich but clueless owner that he knows how to run a hockey team cheap. And Larry does it to us again. Trust me. You want Darcy and Lindy fired? Those guys are praying to get fired just to get away from Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIIINNN' Quinn! You wait. Ruff will join the Leafs or Canadiens and win a boatload of cups and Buffalo fans will be left with clown show in an empty arena. Damn you, Larry. Damn you.

PTR

Is it 3 R's or 2?

3 i's or 4? and 3 G's or 4?

FYI, You might want to add this guy to your spellcheck as a keeper with the correct spelling to use more often :D

This is the team that Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIINN' Quinn has built. Not Lindy, not Darcy. But Larry FFRRRIIIIGGGGIIINNN' Quinn! Not content to destroy the Sabres once, Larry comes back from the dead like a bad horror flick and convinces a rich but clueless owner that he knows how to run a hockey team cheap. And Larry does it to us again. Trust me. You want Darcy and Lindy fired? Those guys are praying to get fired just to get away from Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIIINNN' Quinn! You wait. Ruff will join the Leafs or Canadiens and win a boatload of cups and Buffalo fans will be left with clown show in an empty arena. Damn you, Larry. Damn you.

PTR

Bravo. :thumbsup:

This is the team that Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIINN' Quinn has built. Not Lindy, not Darcy. But Larry FFRRRIIIIGGGGIIINNN' Quinn! Not content to destroy the Sabres once, Larry comes back from the dead like a bad horror flick and convinces a rich but clueless owner that he knows how to run a hockey team cheap. And Larry does it to us again. Trust me. You want Darcy and Lindy fired? Those guys are praying to get fired just to get away from Larry FFRRIIIIGGGIIINNN' Quinn! You wait. Ruff will join the Leafs or Canadiens and win a boatload of cups and Buffalo fans will be left with a clown show in an empty arena. Damn you, Larry. Damn you.

PTR

it starts at the top. tom "nickel-and-dime" golisano hired that moron and continues to bring darcy back every year.

Archived