This year Darcy and Lindy really have done a good job

G.M.

I have some great ideas that I think in the long run will ensure the Sabres a better future.

1. Definitely don?t put Max back with Paille Roy and Afinogenov.

2. Now that I think about it they should sit Max for the rest of the season, you guys were right after all!

3. Lindy should continue going public against his players.

4. He should definitely belittle Derek Roy in front of 20,000 people whenever he can too bad we didn?t have the winter classic here this year!

5. Also Ruff shouldn?t think of reuniting Vanek Stafford Connolly.

6. He definitely should find a roster spot for Dominic Moore even at the cost of team chemistry, it?s a must!

7. Any time a line shows any cohesion and the players start responding move Roy to the wing and Gaustad to the forth line.

8. Also Ruff should maintain the pressure at all costs, keep them bound up so tight lest there be joy in anything.

9. Also continue to insist that this team play an ?along the boards? defensive zone style even though the team is built for speed and transition game, this will help us in the long run.

10. When Miller returns and the Sabres lose 2 ? 1, Ruff should definitely make sure he brings Miller to tears again or maybe he should just have a leather glove handy and bi~tch slap him like Patton! ?I won?t have cowards on my hockey team!?

Yes Sabres continue on this course. We are only a few points away from the bottom 5 teams which mean we may have a crack at the draft lottery! Hopefully if we put a run together there is still a chance at the bottom 5. Yes we?re not out of it not by a long shot!

Lets Go Darcy Lets Go Ruff!

I say sink to the bottom and shoot for Tavares as a strategy.

Right I agree. This team has not had a star since La La :wub: . Did I mention we were able to trade for him because we got the first overall pick in the draft? The Buffalo team should have won the cup but La la and Alex got injured on the same play.

I say sink to the bottom and shoot for Tavares as a strategy.

Not as easy as you might think. In 12 games, we'd have to get 12 points less than Atlanta (they only have 11 left), 15 points less than Tampa and 20 points less than the Islanders just to get lower than the bottom three in the East. For the bottom two in the West, it would also take 14 less points. Even if they lose every game from here on out, what are the chances that those teams will go over .500 down the stretch? Atlanta, maybe. The other four teams? Not likely. Plus, the Ducks and Coyotes are free falling and starting much lower. Even if they didn't win another game, I doubt that they'd crack the bottom five (those teams eligible to get the #1 pick.) They haven't been bad enough this season to win that race either.

Not as easy as you might think. In 12 games, we'd have to get 12 points less than Atlanta (they only have 11 left), 15 points less than Tampa and 20 points less than the Islanders just to get lower than the bottom three in the East. For the bottom two in the West, it would also take 14 less points. Even if they lose every game from here on out, what are the chances that those teams will go over .500 down the stretch? Atlanta, maybe. The other four teams? Not likely. Plus, the Ducks and Coyotes are free falling and starting much lower. Even if they didn't win another game, I doubt that they'd crack the bottom five (those teams eligible to get the #1 pick.) They haven't been bad enough this season to win that race either.

Mediocrity, thy name is Buffalo.

There is always next season!

Archived