NHL Center Ice out of market HD Blackouts

HurlyBurly51

Haven't seen this posted, but apparently Dolan and NHL CI are having a dispute, and as a result us out of market fans are being blacked out of the home game HD broadcasts. This totally sucks and hope it gets resolved soon, but not holding my breath.

Who the F is Dolan? F him!

I thought it was blacked out because TSN had is a national game in HD in Canada and they could only put one feed up. I'm probably wrong.

The idiot at DirecTV said I shouldn't even be getting 638 or 638-1 in Virginia. Well, douchebag, I've been getting that and the 770's for the last 7 seasons, so go back to your college class tomorrow and shut the hell up.

That's really gonna piss me off if I can't get the HD anymore. Fuggers!

I think it might be time to change my strategies and get a 716 number from Vonage and tell them I'm at my brother's house in Wheatfield so I can get the home game stuff for FREE.

I spend too much money with DTV as it is, and now this crap?

The idiot at DirecTV said I shouldn't even be getting 638 or 638-1 in Virginia. Well, douchebag, I've been getting that and the 770's for the last 7 seasons, so go back to your college class tomorrow and shut the hell up.

I spend too much money with DTV as it is, and now this crap?

Couldn't agree more. When I call DirecTV on a technical question, I refuse to speak to the toad who knows nothing but how to call up their on-line help menu...I immediately ask to speak to their supervisor.

I've been wondering why I haven't been able to get the Home HD feed, which sucks when it's a Canadian game because there usually is no HD feed at all. :angry: I wind up watching the games on a regular TV vice the plasma because they look so bad on the screen. Thanks for the info.

Archived