[OT] RIT Hockey game on TWCS

carpandean

Some good college hockey for anyone in Rochester. It's on Time Warner channel 26. It's last Saturday's game against American International. They had a comeback win against AI the night before (Friday) and they were going for nine straight wins on Saturday. I won't give away the score in case anyone actually wants to watch it like a real game.

hehehe it was a good game tonight. I made the trip back, head cold and all, to get some RIT hockey on Canisius' home ice (if you can call it that). :rolleyes: Needless to say, I have no voice at the moment.

Just saw the highlights of the game on Channel 13 news like an hour ago or so. It was actually like way before sports, they had Mike Catolina in and it was like somewhat of a breaking news story. It was maybe in the 10th minute of the telecast and they said we'll have more on this and other sports 23 after the hour.

Congrats to RIT for winning their 10th in a row. Sorry if i spoiled for anybody. They are playing some great hockey right now and hopefully they can carry it on to their division tournament and hopefully the NCAAs.

I may try to go to one of their home games on Feb 6th/7th.

You better!

And if anyone is interested, our Women's team is on an 11 game unbeaten streak at the moment and plays #1 Ranked SUNY Plattsburgh tonight, Friday, at 7pm and Saturday at 2pm. These games will also be televised. We're making a big push to get more of a fan base for the Women's team, because they are actually very good and entertaining to watch. The Women's games this weekend should draw more fans than Canisius' men's games do. :P

oh and lest I forget, admission is free. So you have no excuse carp. ;)

Rochester fathers, bring your daughters. Get em interested early!

Archived