BUFFALO VS. DETROIT LIVE STREAM

navybillsfan

I posted that site as one of my favorites earlier this season. Where does this site come from? I can't believe I paid 160 bucks for center ice last year. Now I get to watch Buffalo play for free. I showed my brother in-law this site and he wished he didn't waste the 160 on center ice this year. This site gives you every game; where as center ice has games blacked out if they are on versus or nhl network.

I want to say thank you to the person who made me aware of this site in November.

I posted that site as one of my favorites earlier this season. Where does this site come from? I can't believe I paid 160 bucks for center ice last year. Now I get to watch Buffalo play for free. I showed my brother in-law this site and he wished he didn't waste the 160 on center ice this year. This site gives you every game; where as center ice has games blacked out if they are on versus or nhl network.

I want to say thank you to the person who made me aware of this site in November.

The quality is nowhere near the NHL package, but it'll do if a game is on Vs...

NBF, how about posting this in the GDT?

The quality is nowhere near the NHL package, but it'll do if a game is on Vs...

NBF, how about posting this in the GDT?

I was disappointed w/ the picture quality the NHL package had on the internet. The site many of us are going to now appears to have higher picture quality. Even if it's not, the site is free and I'm not missing any games. All of that makes me very happy!

I was disappointed w/ the picture quality the NHL package had on the internet. The site many of us are going to now appears to have higher picture quality. Even if it's not, the site is free and I'm not missing any games. All of that makes me very happy!

The Adth or whatever it is site is essentially the feed the NHL internet package offers. I just think it rebroadcasts it... if you go to the site before the game you get the same "Please wait the game is about to start" screen that you get with the NHL package.

Archived