Now That Team Was Fun To Watch!!

CallawaySabres

Wow, it was great to see the scoring and physical side of this team show up in the same night. It just goes to show what they are capable of doing. Can they keep this up all season...who knows. I wanted to send out a NICE WORK to the Goose last night!!!! I really hope hope he looks at last night and makes that physical type of effort more often.

Wow, it was great to see the scoring and physical side of this team show up in the same night. It just goes to show what they are capable of doing. Can they keep this up all season...who knows. I wanted to send out a NICE WORK to the Goose last night!!!! I really hope hope he looks at last night and makes that physical type of effort more often.

I think Goose has been playing pretty well lately. I guess he just needed a few games to get going. Miller was pretty sharp as well, although the save on Crosby's breakaway was kind of lucky. Nonetheless, a save is a save and he made saves at the end when it mattered.

I think Goose has been playing pretty well lately. I guess he just needed a few games to get going. Miller was pretty sharp as well, although the save on Crosby's breakaway was kind of lucky. Nonetheless, a save is a save and he made saves at the end when it mattered.

The best goalies in the league are usually the most lucky ones too, so yeah a save is a save and a W is a W.

I would've put a big ol' smiley in there, but I figure I'll remain disgruntled until these guys show me that can put forth a decent effort more than 2 games in a row.

Everytime I seem to jump back on the wagon, they hit a huge funk, so everybody bear with me while I watch from the curb.

Archived