Infant/Toddler Merchandise

mrjsbu96

Help!

I've looked everywhere online and I can not find anything for baby/toddler with the old logo. I just can not bring myself to purchase something with the snotsmear, no matter how bad I want everyone to know my kid is not a Ranger or Devil out her in NJ...

Suggestions?

Ask someone you knnow in Buffalo? J/k

My parents ordered a Sabres original road jersey for my 1 year old. It'll be a BIT big for now, but she'll grow into it! I'll ask what site they ordered from, but I'm pretty sure it came from NHL.com.

Help!

I've looked everywhere online and I can not find anything for baby/toddler with the old logo. I just can not bring myself to purchase something with the snotsmear, no matter how bad I want everyone to know my kid is not a Ranger or Devil out her in NJ...

Suggestions?

Go on eBay ... I got something similar to THIS for my little guy as seen in my profile pic ...

Or buy some of those iron-on deals where you can print a picture on your computer and iron it on ... we did some of those too ... they don't last very long but the kid is outgrowing everything in about 20 minutes anyway ...

Go on eBay ... I got something similar to THIS for my little guy as seen in my profile pic ...

Or buy some of those iron-on deals where you can print a picture on your computer and iron it on ... we did some of those too ... they don't last very long but the kid is outgrowing everything in about 20 minutes anyway ...

Those are sweet!!! My parents, her grandparents, are ecstatic about giving her a Sabres toddler jersey, but I know it's too big. I'll have to pick me up a few of those off of e-bay. I still can't wait to see her in a Sabres jersey.

What if she doesn't care about the Sabres when she's older....

Big FEAR of mine.

Those are sweet!!! My parents, her grandparents, are ecstatic about giving her a Sabres toddler jersey, but I know it's too big. I'll have to pick me up a few of those off of e-bay. I still can't wait to see her in a Sabres jersey.

What if she doesn't care about the Sabres when she's older....

Big FEAR of mine.

Let me assure you...if you show her your passion for the team, include her in your game watching habits and rituals, and take her to a game when you can, she will grow to love the Sabres.

At the away games I've been to, I've seen people bring their babies dressed in Sabres stuff to the games. Very cute. We've met a couple of people who weren't even born in Buffalo who fans cause there parents had been born there and passed along the ways of the homeland.

That's why I bought these in advance...Black of course (6 each of 6M-12M-18M-24M) for $120.00...

Kids Hoodies

Then get these Transfers for Black clothes...

You only get 3 of them in the pack, but you don't have to trim around the image which is very convenient

At the away games I've been to, I've seen people bring their babies dressed in Sabres stuff to the games. Very cute. We've met a couple of people who weren't even born in Buffalo who fans cause there parents had been born there and passed along the ways of the homeland.

Typical Buffalo sports fans. Gotta love it. The city of Buffalo has a lot of passion for their teams. I've lived across the country and there are a small number of places that have the same amount of love for their teams.

It ticks me off that the Bills are one of the most likely teams to move w/ in the next 5 years. When the Bills played Jacksonville, there were a NUMBER of empty seasons. You just don't see that in Buffalo. Teams like Jacksonville should be the ones on the verge, not Buffalo.

Archived