Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

\GoBillsInDallas/

Shane Doan

Nikolai Khabibulin

Chad Kilger

UFA's but unretired AFAIK

Dallas Drake

Deron Quint (although it doesn't look like he played anywhere last year, and was in Europe the year before)

Oleg Tverdovski (although it doesn't look like he played anywhere last year)

I'm probably missing 1 or 2, but they are becoming a rare breed.

Yeah, a guy by the name of Teemu Selanne. I think he might be the most famous of the former Winnepeg Jets. I think you could consider him a decent player. He tied for the lead league in goals in the NHL in his rookie year with 76 goals. Who did he tie? Our Alexander Mogilny.

Aside from Selanne and the ones you've named, there probably aren't too many still around. Apparently, Kris Draper played the first three years of his career with the Jets. I can't think of anymore beyond this list, though.

Yeah, a guy by the name of Teemu Selanne. I think he might be the most famous of the former Winnepeg Jets. I think you could consider him a decent player. He tied for the lead league in goals in the NHL in his rookie year with 76 goals. Who did he tie? Our Alexander Mogilny.

Aside from Selanne and the ones you've named, there probably aren't too many still around. Apparently, Kris Draper played the first three years of his career with the Jets. I can't think of anymore beyond this list, though.

For some reason I thought Selanne had decided to retire, but he is listed on the NHL website, so :doh: :doh: .

I didn't remember Draper ever playing w/ the Jets; considering he never got in more than 10 games and he was there while I was living in the deep South, I guess I know why I didn't remember him w/ them.

Good catch on both.

Archived