Shea Weber

Buffalo Fan

None. But he would be nice. If they are going to spend that money on Erat, there is no chance they are letting him walk as an RFA.

He or Bowmeister would seem to fit the toughness needed on the blue line. Hopefully this weekend provides some fireworks!!!

I really don't know how to word this without sounding like a complete jerk, and I know this is a fun time of year with all the player movement (for the other 29 teams anyway), but honestly do we need a new thread for every single player out there? Mods--can we just have one thread called "Sabres Offseason Wishlist/Rumors"? So far we've had individual threads about:

Weber, Holik, Jokinen, Esche, Tucker, Norstrom, Oilers RFAs, Jagr, and even Wade freakin' Dubielewicz for crying out loud!

I really don't know how to word this without sounding like a complete jerk, and I know this is a fun time of year with all the player movement (for the other 29 teams anyway), but honestly do we need a new thread for every single player out there? Mods--can we just have one thread called "Sabres Offseason Wishlist/Rumors"? So far we've had individual threads about:

Weber, Holik, Jokinen, Esche, Tucker, Norstrom, Oilers RFAs, Jagr, and even Wade freakin' Dubielewicz for crying out loud!

Not sure what the problem is...is there a space issue? Not neat and tidy enough? who cares?

So you would rather have one giant thread that is harder to follow vs having one for each player an only one? I agree they can get out of hand, but this is not like we have 20 threads on Shea Weber

No Bobby Holik please!! Sabres do not need this overpaid player. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay past his prime, if he even had one. NO THANKS!! :death:

Told you I'd sound like a jerk :thumbsup:

It's not a huge deal, I'm just saying it's kind of odd that every day I come to this site there's a new thread titled with a random player's name, with the subject being "wouldn't you like this guy on the Sabres?" Of course I would. I'd literally replace our entire defense right now if I could. But you know that's not how this team functions. If we had some free-wheeling management then I'd say maybe these threads would carry more weight, but honestly I'm not expecting much of anything other than one of two forwards dumped for a mediocre D-man or more draft picks.

Told you I'd sound like a jerk :thumbsup:

It's not a huge deal, I'm just saying it's kind of odd that every day I come to this site there's a new thread titled with a random player's name, with the subject being "wouldn't you like this guy on the Sabres?" Of course I would. I'd literally replace our entire defense right now if I could. But you know that's not how this team functions. If we had some free-wheeling management then I'd say maybe these threads would carry more weight, but honestly I'm not expecting much of anything other than one of two forwards dumped for a mediocre D-man or more draft picks.

well, I guess that is what this website is for. It's nice to have people behind a common cause with different points of view....the world would be pretty boring without it. Like SoCal said, I wouldn't likely sift through 1 big thread with all the different names. The titles of each thread are what prompt me to read. Shallow, maybe, but this is entertainment, not a job. I've actually shared some common view points with you goodfella, so no, I don't think your a jerk. :thumbsup:

Archived