Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

They said during the broadcast that Theodore was sick and left the game and building after the 4th goal...I guess he didn't skate in the morning skate either...Budaj played pretty good in his absence, so if Theodore gets his game back and Forsberg comes back soon - that series could get interesting.

Maybe he was losing his hair and did not went to show his head in case his helmet somehow came off. Joking of course. I was flipping between the game and NBC, so I think I missed that comment. I just watched the first period and the end of the third. But, yeah, you're right. A healthy Theodore and Forsberg back in the lineup will make for an interesting series. I'm more confident on the healthy Theodore as we know how wonky Forsberg's groin has been throughout the last 5 years. Forsberg is just a way better version of Havlatt and Tim Connolly.

i begrudgingly respect what the flyers have done to overhaul their team - but man alive if hatcher's cement legs on the ot goal didn't bring back some fond memories for me from 2005-2006 - it's amazing to me that they're getting by with that guy as a top 4 d-man.

Archived