08-09 Schedule

Buffalo Wings

Just curious for all you season ticketholders (suckers) :thumbsup: Have you recieved your deposit letter yet..LOL..Maybe they just kept your playoff money in lieu

Received a letter.....they will credit your credit card upon request, or send you a check in 4-6 weeks if you want a refund....Although.."Many are using this balance as an opportunity to lower their season ticket invoice", or something along the line.

They haven't set prices yet and will use the balance towards season tickets if you do not reply by May 16.

The only way I renew is if there is a playoff refund involved. I currently pay $17 per seat which is very fair considering other cities. I figure they will raise the price to $20 this year. I would give them $20 if they would refund $5 a game if we don't make the playoffs again. Call it a profit sharing plan.....you show me a good team, and we'll all share in making Tommy and Larry a profit. Show me the Icecapades again, and I don't want any part of it.

I don't know how others feel, but I was angry so far ahead of the curve that I am in total acceptance now and just want to hand them back and shrug my shoulders. It's going to take some real nads to up ticket prices after last year. Just like Tom G.."I don't want to look in the past"...so I will pay only if enough changes are made, which I see as a longshot. I've had tickets since I was a freshman in college when I made $5k a year, and it is a sad day when I turn them in. I just see no hope in their model, and more than anything, I just don't trust them.

Archived