OT. 80 degrees in Buffalo!

deluca67

Global Warming in Buffalo? :doh: ..........Cheapest beachfront property on the planet is all I have to say about that.

I think it is fair to say the temperature swings bring on mood swings as well on this board :nana:

Beach in BFLO/WNY? :unsure: :unsure: There is nothing but stones on the New York side...

:nana:

With the price of gas shooting through the clouds, I'm just excited to see winter end so I can get rid of the sandbags in the back of my truck...:death:

Gas is 5 bucks or more on the river... Some of the bigger Donzi'z and Cigs were costing about 500 bucks to go out for the day last year... Wonser what "day trips" are costing this year?

I guess it really doesn't affect somebody with boats in greater than 100-200k they should have the expendable cash??

??

Fixed. :wallbash:

Hey, cd

Stop trying to put words in my mouth. For one, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, and two, you've made a deliberate attempt to misquote me.

Find a better fight to pick next time... <_<

you've made a deliberate attempt to misquote me.

Yeah that was the whole point. :doh:

That's why it said "fixed"...people change quoted text all the time to make a point, then denote that change by the use of the term "fixed". It's done every day on this board.

Yeah that was the whole point. :doh:

That's why it said "fixed"...people change quoted text all the time to make a point, then denote that change by the use of the term "fixed". It's done every day on this board.

Well, then, you might as well put the mea culpa of the misquote on yourself because 2ForTripping and wee whaler quoted me correctly.

Nice try... :thumbdown:

Well, then, you might as well put the mea culpa of the misquote on yourself because 2ForTripping and wee whaler quoted me correctly.

Nice try... :thumbdown:

Wow, you continue to miss the whole point of my comment. It's OK though, it was like a week ago, so you don't need to keep bringing it up...this thread is long dead.

Archived