Thurman Thomas between periods last night

SCSabresFan!

I caught Thurmal last night between the first and second period. Some hightlights.

He loves Hockey and hopes to bring a team to the Houston area

Has NFL and NHL packages on the dish, catches games when he can.

His daughter is going to University of Florida.

He blamed himself for losing the last three Super Bowls and hopes his Hall of Fame induction will ease the pain.

Doesn't like todays NFL with players changing teams every year.

Gushed over Chris Drury.

Had a sweet 34 Sabres jersey on.

What kind of reception did he get at the game?

I caught Thurmal last night between the first and second period. Some hightlights.

He loves Hockey and hopes to bring a team to the Houston area

I loved him before, but if he can pull this miracle off, then he will become my hero! I've lived in Houston for just about 10 years so I lived in the same city as a professional hockey team in a LONG time! Please Thermal, figure this out and get a team here!

He blamed himself for losing the last three Super Bowls and hopes his Hall of Fame induction will ease the pain.

but he places the blame of the first one square on scottie's shoulders :D

if only he didn't fumble the damn ball so much against the cowboys... :bag:

There's an article linked over at twobillsdrive that says he invited the whole Sabres team to Canton in August. Man, if they win the cup this year, I'm gonna have to be there. What a freakin' incredible moment for a Buffalo sports fan to have this Sabres team and the cup at Thurmal's HOF induction.

There's an article linked over at twobillsdrive that says he invited the whole Sabres team to Canton in August. Man, if they win the cup this year, I'm gonna have to be there. What a freakin' incredible moment for a Buffalo sports fan to have this Sabres team and the cup at Thurmal's HOF induction.

Its a great visual. Nice to see him still active in WNY. He still seems like a space cadet sometimes (I am not going to say it). I think he bottomed out abit personally, the HOF is a great boost for him, real happy for him. My flashback is getting his autograph @ Eastern Hills Woolworths, 1992. Thanks Thurman!

Its a great visual. Nice to see him still active in WNY. He still seems like a space cadet sometimes (I am not going to say it). I think he bottomed out abit personally, the HOF is a great boost for him, real happy for him. My flashback is getting his autograph @ Eastern Hills Woolworths, 1992. Thanks Thurman!

I remember getting his autograph after a taping of the Steve Tasker show when I was in cub scouts in like 94-95 or something. Oh the Steve Tasker show... :rolleyes:

Archived