Thrashers

McJeff215

I think you mean the middle of the second ;)

It's 6-1 now. Bouillon just took out Hossa at the knee. He went to the locker room in obvious pain. Tkachuk then fought with Bouillon and took him down.

Note: I may be wrong on who took out Hossa -- I came in during the scrum -- but Tkachuk got an instigator penalty and a 10 minute misconduct, whereas Bouillon only got a 5 minute fighting major.

I think you mean the middle of the second ;)

It's 6-1 now. Bouillon just took out Hossa at the knee. He went to the locker room in obvious pain. Tkachuk then fought with Bouillon and took him down.

Note: I may be wrong on who took out Hossa -- I came in during the scrum -- but Tkachuk got an instigator penalty and a 10 minute misconduct, whereas Bouillon only got a 5 minute fighting major.

That really hurts them. Was it an obvious BS hit? Or just bad luck? I'm not watching it... I get enough hell for watching all 82 Sabres games!

Hehe.. yes the 2nd!

That really hurts them. Was it an obvious BS hit? Or just bad luck? I'm not watching it... I get enough hell for watching all 82 Sabres games!

Hehe.. yes the 2nd!

I only caught one replay of it, but it looked like he tried to take out his leg. Hard to tell, though, and the game was being broadcast in french (don't ask), so I don't know what the announcers were saying. I didn't watch too much of the game after that, but the shift chart on NHL.com shows Hossa playing only one real shift at the start of third and then nothing after that.

According to the Thrasher's webpage, Hossa was pulled for precautionary reason, but is fine. The coach also said that Bouillon's hit wasn't dirty. He got beat and did stick his knee out which caught Hossa's, but it wasn't a malicious hit.

Archived