Watching games thorugh Comcast.net?

That Aud Smell

I've poked around on the comcast.net website -- it looks as though you can just go there and stream a game without a subscription or anything.

Is that true?

If not, what do you need to do/buy in order to stream the game online? E.g., are there any particular system requirements?

My older brother is a longtime ex-pat living in the Albany region -- he wrote me the other day saying how bummed he was that he hadn't seen a game all year long -- I know he'd love to catch a game or two online if he could.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I'm pretty sure you have to a Comcast subscriber... It worked for me with Comcast last time, but not my brother who does not have Comcast.

I'm not a Comcast Subscriber and it worked for me. I was planning on watching the game online tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure you have to a Comcast subscriber... It worked for me with Comcast last time, but not my brother who does not have Comcast.

I am not a Comcast subscriber. Going in through their front page worked for me last year, but not this year.

But... if I go the MyP2P page P2P and click on the Comcast.net feed from there, it works. Perhaps the guys behind MyP2P figured out the URL magic to get around the Comcast checks.

Your mileage may vary.

I've poked around on the comcast.net website -- it looks as though you can just go there and stream a game without a subscription or anything.

Is that true?

If not, what do you need to do/buy in order to stream the game online? E.g., are there any particular system requirements?

My older brother is a longtime ex-pat living in the Albany region -- he wrote me the other day saying how bummed he was that he hadn't seen a game all year long -- I know he'd love to catch a game or two online if he could.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Assuming that you are talking about Albany NY, I live in Albany and we get every game on TV. It is usually on MSG, or FSNY depending on the game.

It's free. Just click on it @ 7 and it streams to your computer. Probably through Windows Media Player (or equivalent).

They usually show 1 game a night. Also Yahoo.com will occasionally show a game in the same manner.

awesome - thanks.

Archived