Sabres vs Avs Tomorrow

EdwardSauve

Its def worth ordering it if your an out of area fan. I used to play the where can i find the game on the internet game as well. It sucked usually fuzzy feed or worse yet i would have to listen to it on the Radio (which is better than no game at all i guess) but after ordering it after the lock out i will gladly shell over the $170 just to get rid of the agrivation. This is how i convinced my wife "Just think i bet i could blow $170 in two weeks at the bar watching the games but by buying the package...Honey we are actually SAVING money!" next day called comcats and bought it. I really do feel for people that are stranded in areas where there is no coverage or cant shell out the $$. Try tvu.net its an internet program that airs games...its a crapshoot for what game you'll get. Usually its like the leafs or Ottawa but you will be gaurentted at least 16 Sabres games that way.

Its def worth ordering it if your an out of area fan. I used to play the where can i find the game on the internet game as well. It sucked usually fuzzy feed or worse yet i would have to listen to it on the Radio (which is better than no game at all i guess) but after ordering it after the lock out i will gladly shell over the $170 just to get rid of the agrivation. This is how i convinced my wife "Just think i bet i could blow $170 in two weeks at the bar watching the games but by buying the package...Honey we are actually SAVING money!" next day called comcats and bought it. I really do feel for people that are stranded in areas where there is no coverage or cant shell out the $$. Try tvu.net its an internet program that airs games...its a crapshoot for what game you'll get. Usually its like the leafs or Ottawa but you will be gaurentted at least 16 Sabres games that way.

tvu.net was shut down a while ago...

my advice yahoo shows about 2 games a night hard to navigate thru though

try www.yahoo.com/nhl and look at the scores some will say watch live under em click that and it shows in tiny little hd.by that i mean its hd but really small

google also shows games usally day after in sports.

I just checked out Comcast.net and it says that due to blackout restrictions, the game will not be shown in my area. I am in Rochester and don't get control of the remote until 9 pm when my girlfriend gets ready for bed. I guess I'll have to try yahoo ...

Archived