OT - Help!! need directions to Canisius College

Claude Balls

Can anyone tell me the best way to get to Canisius College's Koessler Center? I'll be coming down the thruway from Rochester.

My daughter has a gymnastics meet there this upcoming Sunday at 8 am. I am tying to get some idea of the time it will take to get there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :thumbsup:

All I know is that you take I-90 west... Get off at the 33, west (opposite the airport), into the city, take the 33 (Kennsington) to the 198 exit, then take the Main Street exit, route 5... Make a left... Canisus is right there on your left as you are heading down Main, into the City.

Not sure how to get to the Koessler Center, that is by the campus right?

All I know is that you take I-90 west... Get off at the 33, west (opposite the airport), into the city, take the 33 (Kennsington) to the 198 exit, then take the Main Street exit, route 5... Make a left... Canisus is right there on your left as you are heading down Main, into the City.

Thanks for the info. I'm not exactly sure if the Koessler Center is right there at the main campus or not. I got some pretty sketchy directions.

The Koessler Center is near the corner of Delevan and Main. It may even be on that corner. Just look for the lights of the athletic field. Koessler is adjacent to the field on Delevan. Has it really been 6 yrs since i've been there?

Just what he said. Koessler Center is at Main and Delevan. Canisius College on your left, the cemetary on your right. Be careful (watch your speed) taking the 198 (Scajaquada) Exit off the 33 (Kensington Expressway). It's well lit and sign posted but there is a solid rock wall that would ruin your whole trip if you try to take that exit too fast.

As far as time....from the Airport (I-90 and 33 West) on Sunday AM figure 20 minutes.

Archived