Kudos Sabres!

ExiledInIllinois

Not upset in the least bit... I very happy... This game feels like a big victory considering that they were out of it 4-1...

Congrats Slugos... A victory without the 2 pts... Way to go young rooks!

I am gonna be happy for a long time... Even if they lose a bunch...

This team showed heart and once again the Sens folded like a house of cards... True they won... But they still showed their true colors agianst a high % of Amerks!

Kudos Slugos! Lift your head high!

:D :D

Ottawa should be ashamed letting the Slugs almost go to OT...

I don't care if the Sabres lose the rest and back in to the playoffs at the number 8 spot or gasp... Don't make it... :bag:

I am proud of this team and how such a band of guys can stand up and take it down to the wire with a full NHL team!

We don't need the injured back... If the playoffs start tommorrow... This team will be fine!

:D

I don't care if the Sabres lose the rest and back in to the playoffs at the number 8 spot or gasp... Don't make it... :bag:

I am proud of this team and how such a band of guys can stand up and take it down to the wire with a full NHL team!

We don't need the injured back... If the playoffs start tommorrow... This team will be fine!

In a couple of months when the Sabres are playing for the CUP? We will all look back at these past two games and laugh and point to it as just another stepping stone towards the ultimate prize.

All the Sens will take away is a huge ? in goal.

Easy there fella...methinks you may be getting a wee bit carried away with the emotion of the moment!

Easy there fella...methinks you may be getting a wee bit carried away with the emotion of the moment!

I think so too! :D

I just thought they would get thumped today... And they were... Yet they hung!

Wow... A very VERY proud moment... Just when you think they are done... Too bad it was a PP that did them in (makes me feel even prouder!)...

In a couple of months when the Sabres are playing for the CUP? We will all look back at these past two games and laugh and point to it as just another stepping stone towards the ultimate prize.

All the Sens will take away is a huge ? in goal.

The Sens also got beaten repeatedly down low, especially in the third.

I thought the Sabres tried to make too many plays in the neutral and shallow offensive zone in the 2nd period. With their lineup they really needed to get it deep. When they started doing that, the puck started going in.

Archived