Skill Players????

cesna

What the hell is Murray talking about when he said:

"What I've seen in this league in the past is you respect the skill players," said Murray, who got into a shouting match with Ruff from the bench. "The only comment I can make on it now is the respect for skill players really isn't there between us."

His team has now knocked out 2 of our "SKILL" players in less than a year! Any and retribution that comes tonight or in the future, is JUST in my eyes! I never thought I could hate Ottawa more than I already did!!!!!

What the hell is Murray talking about when he said:

"What I've seen in this league in the past is you respect the skill players," said Murray, who got into a shouting match with Ruff from the bench. "The only comment I can make on it now is the respect for skill players really isn't there between us."

His team has now knocked out 2 of our "SKILL" players in less than a year! Any and retribution that comes tonight or in the future, is JUST in my eyes! I never thought I could hate Ottawa more than I already did!!!!!

Murray showed no respect for his own skill players when he put them on the ice knowing there was going to be a brawl. If he didn't know there was going to be a brawl, he needs to reduce his medication. He just finished screaming at another coach who told him you don't do that to our Captain. The arena is screaming for blood. What does he do? He puts his skill players on the ice.

This man needs to have his coaching credentials removed.

well lets be honest here. If he doesn't put out 5 guys that are gonna turtle up then he hears for the next 2 days how his team went headhunting. Instead he can deflect it with Lindy has no respect for are star players.

Bottom line Murray is a classless POS and that showed in the on-ice audio that got caught when he told Lindy that he will run any player he wants.

Lindy did the right thing and anyone that has played hockey before would love to play for a coach that said and did what he did concerning that situation. Where as Murray sacrificed his purse carriers to try and take the moral highground in something his team started.

I guarentee that every player on both benches knew what was coming. If Murray truely did not see it comeing as he claimes then he has no business being behind a bench let alone in charge of anything

Archived