Amerks shut out 2nd game in a row

Claude Balls

No surprise seeing how 74 goals (85 with Paille and Kaleta) are up with Buffalo. I'm not complaining because I would love to see the Sabres win the Cup. It's just frightening to see how impotent the Amerks are without these guys. Hopefully Roch doesn't take a huge freefall out of the playoffs. Most of these guys should be back for the playoffs, barring anymore freak injuries.

The D and Dennis kept the Amerks in the game all night and they did outshoot San Antonio. Just no one with much scoring touch there. Hopefully they can play around 500 hockey during this stretch.

Florida guys showing their worth..... bums.

Says alot for Fla's GM. No wonder that team blows as bad as they do. The two hardest working guys they have are Jacina and Stewart, but they keep calling up Camel Craps instead.

This made do a little research. Of the 11 Sabre players that have played in Roch, they have a total of 109 goals. Of the 11 Florida players they have a total of 76 goals. I guess Darcy ain't so bad at scouting and drafting afterall. Thanks Florida.

This made do a little research. Of the 11 Sabre players that have played in Roch, they have a total of 109 goals. Of the 11 Florida players they have a total of 76 goals. I guess Darcy ain't so bad at scouting and drafting afterall. Thanks Florida.

Well, to be fair to Florida, their best young players are actually on their team.

Nathan Horton and Ratislav Olesz.

Archived