I know this is just daydreaming...

thesportsbuff

But with Huet out for the season in Montreal, wouldn't it be sexy to see Biron + Kalinin & a draft pick to go Montreal for Souray and Aebischer?

good thing you headlined this one with "i know this is daydreaming..." because there is no way we could give up our garbage (biron UFA and kalinin shaky d-men) for thier best player (souray) and a good goalie (aebischer). if this pipe dream went through, it would only be if the mtl GM was on his knees blowing darcy. :o

souray would be damn sexy in the slug though, but it will take way more than that to pry him, even with mtl in a freefall out of contention.

But with Huet out for the season in Montreal, wouldn't it be sexy to see Biron + Kalinin & a draft pick to go Montreal for Souray and Aebischer?

It won't happen just because they probably would not deal with a team in their division. But if you throw in someone else from Buffalo and maybe a pick or 2, it could be possible if Buffalo was not in the same division.

Montreal is not as high on Aebischer and I believe have thought about moving him plus I believe theres been talk of moving Souray since he will be a UFA (i believe) this offseason

So Buffalo sending Biron to start, for now til Huet can come back, and sending Kalinan, and maybe someone like Roy and a pick/prospect may be enough if Montreal can sign Brion to an extension.

Not like it will actually happen, but its not a complete dream

Archived