Amerks on TWSN ch.26 in Rochester @ 7:30

Claude Balls

For anyone with TW in the Rochester area. Last times these two played there was a brawl at the end of the game. Both coaches went at verbally on the benches as well. Cunneyworth was trying to get through the partition between the benches to get to the Crunch coach. Tonight's game may be interesting.

Amerks up 3-1 after 2. Mike Ryan with the hat trick. 18,19 and 20 for him this season. Could be next one up in Buffalo.

Kotalik's replacement? He's pretty dissappointed.

"It doesn't really appear I'm in their plans so I just have to play hard for those other (NHL) teams," said Ryan, a Boston native. "It would have been special, especially since they were playing the Boston Bruins (Saturday) but I try to move past that."

Kotalik's replacement? He's pretty dissappointed.

"It doesn't really appear I'm in their plans so I just have to play hard for those other (NHL) teams," said Ryan, a Boston native. "It would have been special, especially since they were playing the Boston Bruins (Saturday) but I try to move past that."

I would be shocked if the Sabres bring someone other than Ryan up for Tues game. But then again, anything this team does shouldnt surprise me. Peters dressing for 1 shift? Come on now.

Archived