directions needed

Jay

in the near future for a game i'll coming from a different way to get to the arena than my usual route.... when taking the 190 south home instead of taking the lackawanna exit to go home i'm going right to the arena and i know i need to keep going straight to go into downtown, my question is this... what exit will take me to washington st near the baseball stadium? thats where i always park and always go to games from the southtown, for the next one i have to go right from work and am not familiar with going this other way at all. thanks!

in the near future for a game i'll coming from a different way to get to the arena than my usual route.... when taking the 190 south home instead of taking the lackawanna exit to go home i'm going right to the arena and i know i need to keep going straight to go into downtown, my question is this... what exit will take me to washington st near the baseball stadium? thats where i always park and always go to games from the southtown, for the next one i have to go right from work and am not familiar with going this other way at all. thanks!

Take the Elm St. exit and then turn left at 1st cross street (Swan St.). 1 block later Pilot Field is on your left.

Since you are coming from the north, don't veer left onto Seneca St. when you get off the I-190.

thanks dave...

so when you get off at elm st there's also an exit for seneca? i'll be on the lookout for that so i don't go the wrong way!

i always park right next to dunn tire park, it's only $6 and not that hard to get out of, thats the ramp i'm trying to get to.

thanks again,

jay

thanks dave...

so when you get off at elm st there's also an exit for seneca? i'll be on the lookout for that so i don't go the wrong way!

i always park right next to dunn tire park, it's only $6 and not that hard to get out of, thats the ramp i'm trying to get to.

thanks again,

jay

As the off ramps head toward the surface streets, they split. The left branch from the Southbound lanes curls onto Seneca, and the right branch from the Northbound lanes curls onto Seneca. So the middle portion of the merged off ramp stays (more or less) straight and becomes Elm. (And you'll take a left at the 1st light onto Swan.)

I believe the branches towards Seneca are marked.

Archived