Holy @#%*!

GrimFandango

For those that have never seen this incredibly painful show on Vs. it is what it sounds like, showing some of the most gruesome sporting activity accidents (skateboarding, white waterrafting, etc.) captured on film.

The countdown of the best hockey hits for the 2005-2006 season was on last night and had the umberger hit as the biggest "holy @#%*!" hit of the year. Kotalik getting drilled against the flames last year was #3.

Just a heads up to watch this entertaining halfhour of television

For those that have never seen this incredibly painful show on Vs. it is what it sounds like, showing some of the most gruesome sporting activity accidents (skateboarding, white waterrafting, etc.) captured on film.

The countdown of the best hockey hits for the 2005-2006 season was on last night and had the umberger hit as the biggest "holy @#%*!" hit of the year. Kotalik getting drilled against the flames last year was #3.

Just a heads up to watch this entertaining halfhour of television

That show is pretty brutal, they had the Bryan Berard injury on tonight...I never realized how bloody that was...it's amazing that guy can still play (although he's on the IR right now).

Campbell is a great defenseman, but the other day I got to thinking that "the hit" really mad him a popular player league-wide and may have contributed to his current status as a starting defenseman for the All-Star game...

Campbell is a great defenseman, but the other day I got to thinking that "the hit" really mad him a popular player league-wide and may have contributed to his current status as a starting defenseman for the All-Star game...

Which I'm perfectly fine with. :thumbsup:

Archived