Marty Biron

EdwardSauve

I was listening to XM today when Espo mentioned that there are probably 18 out of 30 teams that are looking for goalie help and it got me to think how lucky we are to have a guy like Marty on our team. I could seriously sit here and write for hours about what Marty means to me, this team, and this year. If we are lucky enough to have kids that play sports, maybe one day we can teach them about what it means to put the team in front of personal ambitions. You can read all of the articles about how he waited his turn behind guys like Dom and Ryan and never complained, always did his job, was always a pro. Well, this is my way of saying THANK YOU Marty. When we win the Cup this year it will be great to see you carry Lord Stanley around the rink. I know your teammates love you, and so do the fans. When you finally get your well deserved shot next year, making billions of dollars somewhere else, please go to the Western Conference. We can't bear to face you more than necessary. You epitomize everything that is the Buffalo Sabres and this team wouldn't be the same without you. Just my two cents.

I was listening to XM today when Espo mentioned that there are probably 18 out of 30 teams that are looking for goalie help and it got me to think how lucky we are to have a guy like Marty on our team. I could seriously sit here and write for hours about what Marty means to me, this team, and this year. If we are lucky enough to have kids that play sports, maybe one day we can teach them about what it means to put the team in front of personal ambitions. You can read all of the articles about how he waited his turn behind guys like Dom and Ryan and never complained, always did his job, was always a pro. Well, this is my way of saying THANK YOU Marty. When we win the Cup this year it will be great to see you carry Lord Stanley around the rink. I know your teammates love you, and so do the fans. When you finally get your well deserved shot next year, making billions of dollars somewhere else, please go to the Western Conference. We can't bear to face you more than necessary. You epitomize everything that is the Buffalo Sabres and this team wouldn't be the same without you. Just my two cents.

I second that!

Archived