Wow, Totally Out of Sync Tonite

matter2003

Wow,

I can't remember seeing this team have that many good scoring chances and just not being able to cash in at all...

Drury at the side of the net gets stopped by Emery's stick(great save btw), all kindsa chances in front of the net and they couldn't capitalize, Hecht misses a wide open net...

man, they just seem to be having some issues scoring recently, and not all of it has to do with how teams are playing them---they have been missing 2-3 chances a game that they were burying early in the year...

They just seemed out of sync the whole night, multiple offsides, pucks jumping over peoples sticks when they were open for one timers, passes hitting guys in skates instead of on their sticks...

I guess this would be considered a slump for this team, even tho they still win 7 out of 10 games...

I'm sure they will come out of it sooner or later, it just seems like they are really fighting the puck the past few games...

Wow,

I can't remember seeing this team have that many good scoring chances and just not being able to cash in at all...

Drury at the side of the net gets stopped by Emery's stick(great save btw), all kindsa chances in front of the net and they couldn't capitalize, Hecht misses a wide open net...

man, they just seem to be having some issues scoring recently, and not all of it has to do with how teams are playing them---they have been missing 2-3 chances a game that they were burying early in the year...

They just seemed out of sync the whole night, multiple offsides, pucks jumping over peoples sticks when they were open for one timers, passes hitting guys in skates instead of on their sticks...

I guess this would be considered a slump for this team, even tho they still win 7 out of 10 games...

I'm sure they will come out of it sooner or later, it just seems like they are really fighting the puck the past few games...

What I noticed is how terrible our passing has been, and its been bad for a while now. Our D-men are making sloppy outlet passes, not just one guy, but all six. Also, our forwards are really getting way to careless with the no look passes. I think, for a little while at least until we are clicking again that Lindy should just institute a rule that if you can't see the guy you are trying to pass it to while you are trying to pass don't do it. Montreal the other night had like four or five 2 on 1's in like a five minute span. It was disgustingly careless puck control by us. I cannot wait until we are fully healthy, I mean Tallinder, Timmy, and Teppo's toe, and no one gets injured for a substantial amount of time so we can see what this team is really capable of. Also, I don't want us to have any excuses, I want everyone healthy and see if we can win the cup.

Tonight?

Too many games as of late have been very sluppy and lazy. Not just tonight. I don't care if we lose to a TB or Florida here and there. But WTF, we can't be going around getting beat by teams like Ottawa.

If we play poor vs a crap team i can deal with it. Better teams play down to weaker teams so i understand. But how can we play like crap vs a team that are suppose to be good?

Archived