READ THIS AND THEN ANSWER ONE QUESTION

Sabretooth73

pouty and whiny? yelling?

nice assumptions, but incorrect

not pouty at all, just feel this is the best shot we'rte gonna have at a major sports title, and it will be a disappointment if they dont win it all.

Im not the only one that feels this way.

yeah, the "journey" is great and i am enjoying it, but we all know the playoffs are when it "really matters"

ridiculous is the "name calling" and absurd assumptions if it "doesnt agree with someone else's views".

I thought you were more interesting as The Goat.

gee, good one, yet more "name calling:

i guess im way off base here for being a die hard buffalo fan and seeing this as an awesome opportunity for them to win it all this season, even the team has posters up all over the locker room "one goal"

thats why the GM signed all these guys and dished out the cash to keep this group together at least one more season, knowing this is a great shot

but im way off base, i should just be happy with a great regular season, and making the playoffs, because being disappointed in not winning the cup isnmt right, gimme a mf break

gee, good one, yet more "name calling:

i guess im way off base here for being a die hard buffalo fan and seeing this as an awesome opportunity for them to win it all this season, even the team has posters up all over the locker room "one goal"

thats why the GM signed all these guys and dished out the cash to keep this group together at least one more season, knowing this is a great shot

but im way off base, i should just be happy with a great regular season, and making the playoffs, because being disappointed in not winning the cup isnmt right, gimme a mf break

Your feelings are so important to me.

I wasn't name calling, I really think you are The Goat. Or would you care to share your former screen

name with all of us? I asked you by PM a while ago, but you ignored that.

now I am the Goat?

F the Goat

I live in Charlotte, NC and detest the hurricanes, and panthers too.

I dont respect bandwagon type teams.

Im all Buffalo, Bills, Sabres, UB, Canisius, Niagara, St Bona, etc.

F the Goat. That coward wont come around here anymore, but im sure if they play the Sabres in the playoffs and somehow win he will be the 1st to post.

i didnt have a "different screen name" before, I just joined maybe a month ago.

I started reading this message board during last seasons playoffs, just was too lazy to join I guess. PLus they were winning and didnt wanna jinx em by joining.

I saw some of the "goats's" handiwork, that dude was a moron, and is a coward.

I know nothing about the "hurrikins"

except I despise em.

I am from buffalo, live in NC now, have for past 11 years. I grew up in Williamsville, very close the Prior aviation at the airport off Wehrle Rd. I just went back for the Bills-Jax game a few weeks ago, went to "charlie the Butcher" and "sorrentinos" for some pizza that weekend. Need any more proof Im not "the goat"????

WTF!

wehrle drive, excuse me

ask me something I would have to know if you dont believe im from the buffalo area

Tooth, this is getting moronic ... what answer are you looking for? PLEASE tell us so we can give it to you and you will shut up about this. OF COURSE WE ALL WANT THEM TO WIN and we think they CAN win. But there are about 6-8 teams every year that CAN win. Just because we live in the real world and understand that no matter how good a team is there is no guarantee they WILL win doesn't mean we don't WANT them to win. No one is saying we won't be crushed if they lose. It's not pessimistic to say they MIGHT win it all. It's Dec. 13, you know how much can happen between now and June. No one is conceding defeat.

Again, what is the point of the question? You have gotten many different answers and after every one, you get mad. What do you want us to say? That we are putting all our eggs in this season's basket and if they don't win we're all going to pull a Jamestown (not NY) and end it all? I don't understand.

Sabretooth, perhaps your obsession with Buffalo winning its first major championship is just a suppression of your latent homosexuality. ;)

Just kidding, of course. Do I like the Sabres' chances this year to win it all? Of course. But, I'm more concerned about tonight's game against the Panthers than the Stanley Cup finals.

Like the mature bull said to the young bull, "Let's not run down the hill and bang a heifer, let's walk down and bang them all."

Small steps, Sabretooth, small steps............

Archived