December 21 - Sabres vs. Nashville Predators

JoeFerguson

My parents live in Nashville so I'll be there for Christmas. We just bought 8 tickets for the game, we'll be in the last row of section 305. This will be my first Sabres game outside of Buffalo, but I did go to the Bills-Titans game in December of 2003 and the fans were pretty tame.

So anyone else going to the game?

The bank my wife works for has a box and we got invited for the Sabres game next Thursday ... they know I am from Buffalo and apparently a couple of the clients they are entertaining are originally from Buffalo also ...

Is there anyone else out there planning on going? Maybe we can meet up before the game, although I am sure it will be nothing like the gatherings in D.C. or Carolina ... I know there will be more than a few transplants at the game, I have been to other games with my Sabres hat on and had people stop me and tell me they are Preds season ticket holders but they will be rooting for the Sabres that night (we'll see, I am always a bit wary of these people telling me this while wearing their Preds jersey ... I don't get the split loyalty, but we've beaten that to death already ... )

Anyway, anyone out there coming? MphsMike, you making the drive over?

The bank my wife works for has a box and we got invited for the Sabres game next Thursday ... they know I am from Buffalo and apparently a couple of the clients they are entertaining are originally from Buffalo also ...

Is there anyone else out there planning on going? Maybe we can meet up before the game, although I am sure it will be nothing like the gatherings in D.C. or Carolina ... I know there will be more than a few transplants at the game, I have been to other games with my Sabres hat on and had people stop me and tell me they are Preds season ticket holders but they will be rooting for the Sabres that night (we'll see, I am always a bit wary of these people telling me this while wearing their Preds jersey ... I don't get the split loyalty, but we've beaten that to death already ... )

Anyway, anyone out there coming? MphsMike, you making the drive over?

Yeah dude,

http://forums.sabrespace.com/index.php?showtopic=8474

This thread is still on the main page! :nana:

My parents live in Nashville so I'll be there for Christmas. We just bought 8 tickets for the game, we'll be in the last row of section 305. This will be my first Sabres game outside of Buffalo, but I did go to the Bills-Titans game in December of 2003 and the fans were pretty tame.

So anyone else going to the game?

My wife and I will be making the trip. section 107

Archived