OT winning is more fun

sabregoats

I know this off topic, but had to give props to the Bills as I know most here are fans as well. Just got back from the game and it was nice to see the Bills able to clinch another last second win. Still well out of the playoffs but these past few weeks have been fun watching the Bills again. If not for the last few minutes in Indy we could be rolling on a four game win streak right now. Anyways just wanted to give the other Buffalo team some support. On that note Go Sabres.

it was one game, but this was another improvement. There's a HUGE test next week with LT and the bolts, but if we can handle tomlinson and actually come away with an upset, the bills will be .500 with a couple more division games to go... The "p" word may start to be thrown around by dec 10th or so.

On that note, i'm not expecting the "p" word, but i am seeing improvement which gives true and honest hope for next year. This team is one offseason of building the lines, stability, and vision from making waves. We might be looking at a carbon copy of the 03-04 sabres in the 06 buffalo bills.

This team kinda reminds of me that Sabres team and their huge come back win vs. Florida few years ago which jump started our run towards the playoffs before the lockout year which we fell short but everything after that was great.

Last week, there was no way we were gonna lose and this week again they gave their all and won.

They wont make the playoffs, i know, and if McCargo is the real deal it will make life so much easier for the DLine.

I really like what Levy and Jouran are doing though.

This team kinda reminds of me that Sabres team and their huge come back win vs. Florida few years ago which jump started our run towards the playoffs before the lockout year which we fell short but everything after that was great.

Last week, there was no way we were gonna lose and this week again they gave their all and won.

They wont make the playoffs, i know, and if McCargo is the real deal it will make life so much easier for the DLine.

I really like what Levy and Jouran are doing though.

I'm just stunned as to the playcalling at the end of the half though... JP has a cannon, and he's making good throws... evans is catching everything within a mile of him and making plays. willis has 2 rushing TDs... we have 3 time outs remaining... why do they run out the half?? at least go for it! i mean, seriously... i donm't know if the coaching staff has little faith, too much faith in the defense, or they're just too conservative with a minimal lead... 3 points were the difference today... could have been 6-13 point difference had they done something on that last drive of the half. Oh well, a win is a win. parrish can now be considered a threat. I'm not going to guarentee a victory against the chargers, but the bills offense, through hard work, luck, and improved play, have given the chargers something to think about. JP losman may not be peyton manning, but he's no pushover anymore either.

i definately agree with the last minute of the half thing, especially when the number one reason coaches always give for a loss is not playing all 60 minutes. Then to waste a full minute of the game makes no sense to me. Anyways a good and fun win always makes a good sunday.

Archived