Last Night was a good night for the Sabres

wjag

Toronto got handled by the Bruins in Toronto. Any one else noticed how Boston has been playing their division opponents tough this year: so far they are 4-4... Buffalo's divison record is also 4-4.

Montreal hungover from THE LAST SECOND thriller in Buffalo embarrasses themselves on home ice by losing to the Flyers.

NYR beat the Penguins in OT with seconds left. Why did I include this you ask? Well they are tonight's opponent. They had to play deep into OT and travel last night. That sends them home happy and tired. Buffalo gets a day's rest. All the right ingredients IMO coming off a loss.

Buffalo's next two are against the Rangers and they will be done with them until the playoffs.

During the Flyers game in the 3rd period, Steve Begin went knee on knee on Pitkanen. Gagne scored 2 goals, one of them was shorthanded.

I know this is off topic, but i watched Colorado vs. Vancouver last night, and wtf happened to Vancouver? Naslund isn't even good anymore, the Sedin's take Novotny type stupid penalties, they must have maybe the worst PP unit out of the respectable teams in the league and even Luongo doesn't impress me. And i'm not jus saying this based on last nights game, they've been awful for months now, and last night it was their big hyped game at Colorado to "turn their season" around as CBC called it, and besides Burrows and Cooke, noone showed up. lol.

And after a great start, Pyatt hasn't scored in 6.

I know this is off topic, but i watched Colorado vs. Vancouver last night, and wtf happened to Vancouver? Naslund isn't even good anymore, the Sedin's take Novotny type stupid penalties, they must have maybe the worst PP unit out of the respectable teams in the league and even Luongo doesn't impress me. And i'm not jus saying this based on last nights game, they've been awful for months now, and last night it was their big hyped game at Colorado to "turn their season" around as CBC called it, and besides Burrows and Cooke, noone showed up. lol.

And after a great start, Pyatt hasn't scored in 6.

I had a feeling Vancouver would slip up and end up fighting for last playoff spot. They are going to be around .500 all season. Most of the Cancuks have had poor performances lately.

Archived