Kara Yorio - Super Genius

niagara66

Here's the email I sent her..

"The Buffalo Sabres will win the Stanley Cup. You read it here first." -Kara Yorio 090506

From your keyboard to God's ears, Kara. You are clearly the most intelligent, insightful, analytical, and articulate sports writer in the world today. You are a consummate professional and an artist using the written word as your medium. Consider the evidence:

"Call me Ishmael"; "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.."; "Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ear!"; "The Buffalo Sabres will win the Stanley Cup."

Your work is not at all out of place among the greatest prose in history! When I read your September 05 article I believed I was seeing someone truly at the top of their game. Now that I see you planning this follow up article on the city of Buffalo and their fans I realize that I am witnessing transcendent greatness. You are a lock for a Pulitzer.

Plus, you?re easy on the eyes and I bet you have terrific fashion sense.

Welcome to Buffalo, Kara. Make yourself at home.

Here's the email I sent her..

"The Buffalo Sabres will win the Stanley Cup. You read it here first." -Kara Yorio 090506

From your keyboard to God's ears, Kara. You are clearly the most intelligent, insightful, analytical, and articulate sports writer in the world today. You are a consummate professional and an artist using the written word as your medium. Consider the evidence:

"Call me Ishmael"; "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.."; "Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ear!"; "The Buffalo Sabres will win the Stanley Cup."

Your work is not at all out of place among the greatest prose in history! When I read your September 05 article I believed I was seeing someone truly at the top of their game. Now that I see you planning this follow up article on the city of Buffalo and their fans I realize that I am witnessing transcendent greatness. You are a lock for a Pulitzer.

Plus, you?re easy on the eyes and I bet you have terrific fashion sense.

Welcome to Buffalo, Kara. Make yourself at home.

As one who is married to a journalist by trade, I'm not sure she would qualify for a Pulitzer. At least she could get an equivalent for sports reporting.

Nevertheless, we do appreciate her accolades. :worthy: Now we're just waiting for her prediction to come true. :ph34r:

Archived