Places to watch in Rochester

mediumishot

Looking for a place to have dinner then catch the game with fellow sabres fans. Any ideas?

(does the ol' hands clasped together cracking knuckles thing)

This is right up my alley. I would ask where you are ccoming from but I'll try and cover all directions.

Fairport - Baird Road Pub - could be rough tonight, band playing but hot actresses rumored to be headed there late. Food above average.

Penfield - J.C. Crummers - game availability in question, food above average

Henrietta - Buffalo Wild Wings - HUGE screens, great food, me likey

Greece - Bath Tub Billy's - Tons of screens, food below average bar junk

City - Distillery - Great atmosphere, great food, dozens of TV's

How's that?

(does the ol' hands clasped together cracking knuckles thing)

This is right up my alley. I would ask where you are ccoming from but I'll try and cover all directions.

Fairport - Baird Road Pub - could be rough tonight, band playing but hot actresses rumored to be headed there late. Food above average.

Penfield - J.C. Crummers - game availability in question, food above average

Henrietta - Buffalo Wild Wings - HUGE screens, great food, me likey

Greece - Bath Tub Billy's - Tons of screens, food below average bar junk

City - Distillery - Great atmosphere, great food, dozens of TV's

How's that?

Hold up....

Crummers and Baird Rd Pub are my personal favorites, but not to watch a sporting event. Neither will have sound on the game during a Friday Night. I believe Crummers also might have live music.

BWW wont have sound on Sabres.

I don't know about the Distillery but the place i go to is Tully's in Henrietta. Great people work there, they have center ice and if you sit in the bar area, you can have sound on the games.

Im still wondering where to go also so if you wanna meet up there i'll be game. But Tullys is a family resturant so we'd need to sit in the bar area to get sound.

yea my gf and i are in geneseo right now and we wanna grab some food were pretty much up for anything, sound would be nice, but anywhere with good food and lots of fans would be cool thanks for the info ink and briere, i think its a tossup between BWW and the distillery, so well leave it at that u guys can pick between those two! now cast yer votes!

between those 2 i'd say distillery. I've been to BWW a few times for games and left each time. No sound on the games. And Friday Night i'd be packed, only a few tables are in "good viewing" of the big screens.

Don't go to BWW, trust me man!

I love Tully's as well but will they have her. Or her? Or her?

Like I said, just a rumor, but the could wind up there after the premeir of their new movie.

LOL what movie?? I wanna know more, i live down the street from Baird Rd Pub... i used to go there every monday until my grades dropped ! lol

yea my gf and i are in geneseo right now and we wanna grab some food were pretty much up for anything, sound would be nice, but anywhere with good food and lots of fans would be cool thanks for the info ink and briere, i think its a tossup between BWW and the distillery, so well leave it at that u guys can pick between those two! now cast yer votes!

I guess the "chase after the hot actress thingy" is off limits. Or is it? :chris:

well seeing that im coming with gf, the girls dont play a huge part(dont wanna get my ass kicked) it looks like well be at the distillery, now all we need directions...thnx again guys, this is the second time u guys have come through for a displaced sabre fan. i was the one stuk in baltimore for the atlanta game

between those 2 i'd say distillery. I've been to BWW a few times for games and left each time. No sound on the games. And Friday Night i'd be packed, only a few tables are in "good viewing" of the big screens.

Don't go to BWW, trust me man!

LOL what movie?? I wanna know more, i live down the street from Baird Rd Pub... i used to go there every monday until my grades dropped ! lol

This movie

It's directed by Gordie Hoffman, a fellow Fairport native, like his more famous acting brother Phillip.

I used to hang out at the BRP WAYYY before it was the BRP. It started out as Moe's and I lived there for about 5 years after graduating. Then it changed owners (and the service subsequently started sucking) and I lived for the next 10 years at T-Foots ( :bag: ) swimming in puddles of booze. Those were the days...er...NOT! (for any Borat fans)

well seeing that im coming with gf, the girls dont play a huge part(dont wanna get my ass kicked) it looks like well be at the distillery, now all we need directions...thnx again guys, this is the second time u guys have come through for a displaced sabre fan. i was the one stuk in baltimore for the atlanta game

390 N to E. Henrietta Rd. exit

Right onto E. Henrietta Rd.

Bear Right onto Mt. Hope

1 1/2 blocks up on the right (after elmwood)

haha well im 22, been going to baird rd pub since i was like 19.

and t-foots, talk about a towny bar, i hate that place. lol tfoots and whats the other one called right next door. I've only gone there totally depressed and left even more depressed... lol

Well, I am from Fairport, therefore I suppose I fall into the aforementioned "Towny" category. The bar next door is Shorts. If you get banned for Foot's, you head over to Shorts. Fortunately, my deposit of tens of thousands of dollars ensured my entrenchment at Tfoots for a better part of a decade. :doh:

If you have for more than 3 years, I know you and you know me.

F'port in the house, I guess.

I love the BRP, and it is a great place to go and chill and watch the game, but when we want to go out for bigger games, we usually head up to T.C. Hooligan's in Webster. During the playoffs, the place was mobbed for every game with a lot of Sabres fans. They have about a zillion TV's, and they have finally moved the Sabres game from the left big screen (crappy picture) to the middle one (much better). Plus, they usually have pretty cheap beer, decent food, smoking hot wait staff, and free peanuts.

Archived