Lindy Ruff and Danny Gare

DWarner

dropped to 3 lines last night, player change on one line (gaustad for novotny)

tough loss to ATL

lot of different ways to win games, some dramatic (really lindy??)

keep everyones feet on ground, one shift at a time

if you lost 4-1 lead, what are positives? thought they played good in 1st, even in 2nd, sturm is good, boston moving in right direction. buf's second goal was big, couple turnovers. good effort by bruins.

how good is max? one of fastest i've seen, great lateral movement, can stop on dime, opens up a lot, line has good chemistry, roy good playmaker, max's speed opens up space for line

vanek in doghouse last year? goals for summer, conditioning, TV did a lot of work offseason and made statement in training camp, deserves a lot of credit

tough summer, hungry in camp? focused, focus from start of camp through to now

ever watch as a fan? tkae a deep breath and watch players, not ever shift matters some games, and fun to watch some great plays from bench

city talking more hockey than football even with storm? great to see so many how up, special feeling.

tallinder's arm? same place for break

connolly? hopefully back this year, don't knwo when, some progress, when symptoms go away, maybe a month, or 2 or through playoffs, just takes time.

I listened to that interview with Lindy the other day while I was driving my truck. That was a pretty good interview. However, I didn't catch much of Danny Gare's interview. How he wound up as CBJ's color commentator is beyond me. :blink:

Archived