I'm Excited About The Game Tonight

bob_sauve28

Sure, it's not the Stanley Cup or anywhere near it, but it is one for the ages.

Saturday night game, sell out crowd and a very good opponet to try and set the all time record. Can't wait!

I'm interested in seeing Atlanta, too. The Sabres should simply be fired up about playing this good young team which is nipping at our heals.

Go Sabres!

it is going to be nuts downtown, im going out for halloween, like im sure many of you who live around buffalo are and not only will people be crazy because its saturday night on chippewa, the sabres will have won and pleople will be in costumes so they will be less inhibited! im so excited, ive been looking foreward to this all week! i kinda wish i could dress up like a banana slug..

it is going to be nuts downtown, im going out for halloween, like im sure many of you who live around buffalo are and not only will people be crazy because its saturday night on chippewa, the sabres will have won and pleople will be in costumes so they will be less inhibited! im so excited, ive been looking foreward to this all week! i kinda wish i could dress up like a banana slug..

Hope you have a great time!

Archived