Worse than Sabres.com Forums?

Screamin'Weasel

"think the Thrash will go 3-1-1 or 4-1. I think we lose to Philly on Thursday and take 8 points on the road trip. Kovy's heating up, other teams have to start thinking about him a little more. As Hartley has been doing, I would keep Kovy and Hossa on separate lines now that Kovy's found his offense again."

What are the odds of losing against Philly and beating Buffalo on the same road trip??? To me this makes no sense to say that Philly has a better chance of beating them than Buffalo.

"think the Thrash will go 3-1-1 or 4-1. I think we lose to Philly on Thursday and take 8 points on the road trip. Kovy's heating up, other teams have to start thinking about him a little more. As Hartley has been doing, I would keep Kovy and Hossa on separate lines now that Kovy's found his offense again."

What are the odds of losing against Philly and beating Buffalo on the same road trip??? To me this makes no sense to say that Philly has a better chance of beating them than Buffalo.

Think about it. Coaching staff shakeups after a season starts are a quick fix. Whenever it happens, that team (such as the Flyers) will eke out a few wins. (Just ask the Penguins about this from last year.) However, more times often than not, they still have a losing/rebuilding year. With all due respect to Flyers fans, we may see plenty of :bag: at the Wachovia Center on Broad Street (w/out the bullies).

Archived