New Unis

rovey1961

last heard that they are definitely going to blue and gold (modernizing the look) and will probably unveil at end of season. It is possible that it could be sooner. Would love to hear if anyone has any further updates though. Apparently, they petitioned the NHL right after Golisano bought the team for the new unis but next year is the first year it will kick in. Larry Quinn has pretty much admitted the change will happen. It's about time!

anyone have any info on when the new uniforms will be

unveiled?

or does anyone have any pics of them yet?

The new unis will be a closely guarded secret as they are based on the as yet unveiled new "streamlined" Rbk jerseys that will be worn by every NHL club.

Once Rbk and the NHL unveil the new look unis for the entire league, then it shouldn't be long before the Sabres unveil the new B&G unis.

hmm i hope its something like our 3rd jersey logo with a buffalo added to it... and then keep the same design but get rid of that TERRIBLE buffalo font across the bottom of the jersey... and PLZ keep the same number and name font... those are good. i still like the red and black better but i guess times have got to change eh.

Archived