Fat Blushing Hitch

bottlecap

I loved the way the camera on OLN kept showing closeups of Fat Hitch's increasingly reddening

face during the game. I say just keep embarrassing that team and especially Hitch and Clarke,

the architect of this expensive disaster. Never liked the Flyers so hand them their heads.

Clarke and Hitchcock are two cheaters who helped take Cups away from us so give it to them. I like to see Hatcher and the rest of the alums of the Stars get embarrassed too, like the way Max just used him like a turnstile on that Perreault-like rush. But although Hitch hates Ruff, it's obvious, I couldn't really call it a feud. Unless nails hold grudges against hammers.

Looks like he put on a few pounds too!

I loved the way the camera on OLN kept showing closeups of Fat Hitch's increasingly reddening

face during the game. I say just keep embarrassing that team and especially Hitch and Clarke,

the architect of this expensive disaster. Never liked the Flyers so hand them their heads.

Clarke and Hitchcock are two cheaters who helped take Cups away from us so give it to them. I like to see Hatcher and the rest of the alums of the Stars get embarrassed too, like the way Max just used him like a turnstile on that Perreault-like rush. But although Hitch hates Ruff, it's obvious, I couldn't really call it a feud. Unless nails hold grudges against hammers.

Looks like he put on a few pounds too!

Zed, your post is unkind, absolutely correct and also hysterical. I agree 1000% - every chance we get to drub the Flyers or anyone (formerly) on the Stars Cup-winning team, it is a bonus. Spanking them by 9-1 is like winning the lottery, except without the sports cars and the chicks.......

B-) Ed

By the way, did anyone know that the Flyers won a Cup against us in the stadium just a couple blocks away? Or that one of the Vs. broadcast team was on that Cup-winning team? I think they only repeated that enlightening tidbit about 15 times last night... <_<

Archived