3d Sabre Wallpaper

Screamin'Weasel

Hsoj25's thread containing his beautiful 3d Sabre wallpapers has prompted me to get back in my 3d saddle. I made my own 3d Sabre wallpaper to share as well. I made it using 3ds Max and Adobe Illustrator for the text. It is at present 1280x960 so it should fit most screens without increasing the size.

Wallpaper

Hope you enjoy it. Oh, and I know the Cup doesn't look quite right without the etchings. I will add a bump map to it when I get some time to make one.

I will be uploading it to the SabreSpace.com wallpaper section soon where you can also find Hsoj25's gorgeous wallpapers as well as some non-3d wallpapers too.

Hsoj25's thread containing his beautiful 3d Sabre wallpapers has prompted me to get back in my 3d saddle. I made my own 3d Sabre wallpaper to share as well. I made it using 3ds Max and Adobe Illustrator for the text. It is at present 1280x960 so it should fit most screens without increasing the size.

Wallpaper

Hope you enjoy it. Oh, and I know the Cup doesn't look quite right without the etchings. I will add a bump map to it when I get some time to make one.

I will be uploading it to the SabreSpace.com wallpaper section soon where you can also find Hsoj25's gorgeous wallpapers as well as some non-3d wallpapers too.

Sweet!

Archived