Anyone watching the San Jose game?

hopeleslyobvious

Cheechoo went skate first into the boards and his skate punched out a pretty big hole. :lol: I've never seen that happen before!

It was bizarre. You would think that they would have had an extra section of boards that could have been installed in less time that they took to try and figure out how to patch the hole.

It was bizarre. You would think that they would have had an extra section of boards that could have been installed in less time that they took to try and figure out how to patch the hole.

I will admit, I got bored waiting for them to patch it up and started playing NHL 07. Never got back to that game. :lol:

Do you have it for the 360?

If so, we should play some.

Yes, I do. However, right now my internet connection is kind of messed up. I get dissconnected in about 2/3 of the games I play, so I don't play very much online. My ISP is sending a tech on Sunday to fix it. So anytime after then, I can play.

How are you doing with the skill stick?

Yes, I do. However, right now my internet connection is kind of messed up. I get dissconnected in about 2/3 of the games I play, so I don't play very much online. My ISP is sending a tech on Sunday to fix it. So anytime after then, I can play.

How are you doing with the skill stick?

I'm ok. I just finished my first month in dynasty mode on pro. Lost 2 games. Kinda sad since its on pro. :lol:

I'm getting better - finally starting to break habits of hitting a button during certain situations.

Archived