HSBC pro shop

LoveAndWarrener

I'm trying to find something cool for my wife, who would like some Sabres gear (a cool-looking hoodie or T) before we go see them play the Isles in October. We live in NYC and no shop and no online outlets have anything remotely acceptable that will fit her. By remotely acceptable I do not mean a lame pink jersey. I am thinking more of something retro styled or just a plainer sweatshirt where the logo is not super tiny or super huge. Would prefer the "old" logo with the sabres and buffalo to slug, but she is OK with the new one.

I was going to ask my mom who still lives in the Buffalo area to check it out at the arena shop and see if there's anything special there as compared to what's offered online. But if it's just the same stuff I'd like to save her the trip.

Anyone know?

I have a very nice yellow t-shirt (I am wearing it now) that says:

The National Hockey League

----------------------------------

BUFFALO

SABRES

SINCE "OLD LOGO" 1970

OLD TIME HOCKEY

This was purchased at the Sabres Store and I received a bunch of nice comments from the tailgate party.

I have a very nice yellow t-shirt (I am wearing it now) that says:

The National Hockey League

BUFFALO

SABRES

SINCE "OLD LOGO" 1970

OLD TIME HOCKEY

This was purchased at the Sabres Store and I received a bunch of nice comments from the tailgate party.

So what you're saying is, "yes"? :P Thanks! Sounds nice. Wish I could see an image of one of those. Even better, wish I could buy one online!

So what you're saying is, "yes"? :P Thanks! Sounds nice. Wish I could see an image of one of those. Even better, wish I could buy one online!

if it is REALLY important I could take a pic and send it to you.

Just call the store and order over the phone.

if it is REALLY important I could take a pic and send it to you.

Just call the store and order over the phone.

haha, no hard feelings. I'll check in with them and send the moms over. I just find it hilarious that there are things you can buy online sight unseen, like "this t-shirt for sale" but you can't see it, as if it's that hard for them to post the image. Perhaps it has an ugly, sluggish logo on it and they think it's to their advantage not to post it.

But it's not that important. ;) Sincerely, thanks for the info.

haha, no hard feelings. I'll check in with them and send the moms over. I just find it hilarious that there are things you can buy online sight unseen, like "this t-shirt for sale" but you can't see it, as if it's that hard for them to post the image. Perhaps it has an ugly, sluggish logo on it and they think it's to their advantage not to post it.

But it's not that important. ;) Sincerely, thanks for the info.

the Sabres store you see online is not the one at the rink. The NHL runs the online stuff, not the Sabres.

Archived