This is not an effing jersey thread

So_Tier_Fan

I need some help here. My two daughters (8 and 11) have become huge hockey/Sabres fans. So for their birthdays I wanted to get them the Miller and Max jerseys that they wanted. They both wanted home BLACKS. Try to order them from the 1-800 number NHL store from the Sabres home page. 11 days later I get an email saying they can't fill the order. OK so now I'm late on the birthday gift. Dick's Sporting Goods website is next, they acknowledge the order and 7 days later I get an email saying that they cant fill the order. WTF !!! I just want to buy a couple of kids jerseys !! Does anyone have the effing number to the HSBC Sabres store so I can order 2 customized SLUG jerseys ??? I live in the Southern Tier and driving up there again, been on the road a ton, isn't an option right now .. but I need two effing jerseys .. customized for kids ... anyone have any ideas?

Jack USN, Laux is a good place, but isn't your only option. Try Sorrentino's, located in Tonawanda. My friends and family have been getting replica and authentic jerseys there for years and they do fantastic work. You can order youth or adult sizes.

Call them up or fill out the order form online

www.sorrsports.com

(716) 836-2715

Good luck

Just don't call 1-800-GOSABRES. It's some kind of sex chat line! Disgusting filth! But yeah twenty minutes later, I called 1-888-GOSABRES, the actual toll free number for the Sabres store. I was put on hold, however, and told my call would be answered. Soon, I was asked if I wanted to leave a message, which I didn't. But it beeped and then a lady said goodbye. I can't get no, satisfaction.

Archived