Sabres store at the arena is seriously screwed up

LabattBlue

Not only don't they have jerseys available(either slug or retro), you had 15 people in line at the register today, but only one register open with a second person bagging the merchandise at the same register. :huh:

Is Quinny also in charge of the gift shop. <_<

PS It was no big deal for me since I work downtown, but if you advertise that practice is going to be from 10:30 to 2:30, then it shouldn't end at 12:45. I'm sure there were some people there who came in from the suburbs around 12:30 and paid to park only to find out that things were wrapping up.

Has anyone heard when the jerseys will come in?

Since I am out of town, my dad went down to the store and ordered me a Miller home jersey. They said 2-3 weeks. I am assuming that includes the time for customization.

Not only don't they have jerseys available(either slug or retro), you had 15 people in line at the register today, but only one register open with a second person bagging the merchandise at the same register. :huh:

Is Quinny also in charge of the gift shop. <_<

PS It was no big deal for me since I work downtown, but if you advertise that practice is going to be from 10:30 to 2:30, then it shouldn't end at 12:45. I'm sure there were some people there who came in from the suburbs around 12:30 and paid to park only to find out that things were wrapping up.

Did you go to the practice today? How did Miller look? Was last night a fluke, or should we be concerned?

Did you go to the practice today? How did Miller look? Was last night a fluke, or should we be concerned?

I got there around 12:20 and there were only a handful of players left on the ice. When the remainder went in the locker room, I expected the Zamboni to come out and then a scrimmage to follow. Instead, the usher came down and said practice was over.

How did Miller look? Was last night a fluke, or should we be concerned?

Since the game wasn't on TV in WNY, so no one really knows how Miller "looked", but I listened to the game in its entirety on the radio and honestly...don't worry. Most of the goals were PP goals, and you were playing with half a roster, half of which won't even be playing in the NHL come October. Lindy was mixing lines all night and Rick Nash is nasty.

Since the game wasn't on TV in WNY, so no one really knows how Miller "looked", but I listened to the game in its entirety on the radio and honestly...don't worry. Most of the goals were PP goals, and you were playing with half a roster, half of which won't even be playing in the NHL come October. Lindy was mixing lines all night and Rick Nash is nasty.

I am not worried. I read another thread on this board from someone at the game who said a couple of the goals were soft. This doesn't really worry me since that's why we have preseason games. I just wondered how he looked today.

Archived