Who is Buying Tickets on Friday...

elcrusho

Anyone going down to the arena to get the pre season game vs. Pittsburgh friday morning?

I can't quite get myself amped up for pre-season but regular season is a different story. Any idea when individual tix go on sale? I have one last piece of my all-Buffalo weekend in November to plan. Staying in city, going to Anchor, Bills/Packer game......now I need tix for Leafs/Sabres!

Does anyone know what the prices are for the Pre-Season? I was thinkng of picking up tickets, but only if the game is considered to be a "Value" or "Bronze" game.

Plus, don't preseason games always look strange without any ads on the boards? By the late 80's and early 90's when I started watching hockey, all the boards had ads all over them, except in the Olympics...I always thought that preseason NHL games looked somewhat like Olympic games. Sorry, I'm rambling, but it's September 1st and all anyone can talk about is stupid UB football and one offensive posession for the Bills.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HOCKEY, AHHHHH!

The game is a "value " price game. I grabbed two tickets just now online - after all the complaining I did about the new logo, I want to be there in person when the unveiling takes place. Maybe after the unveiling I won't feel so enthusiastic, but hey...I got 200 level seats for (relatively) cheap.

-Ed :rolleyes:

Goin' to the game in Buffalo. I got the cheapest seats I could get. I'm saving my money for regular season. I'm really excited to see the new logo unveiling. Does anyone know if they'll have new logo product (ie: hats, shirts) in the store on the day of that game?

Well, if they do as good a job at stocking up on new logo stuff as they did on handling the rest of the logo situation, my guess would be "No". Actually, I have no idea. I think it would be rather stupid to have fans flood into the building for the only home pre-season game only to find the team store stocked with black and red merchandise. But, if you can buy it before the game, the whole "unveiling" thing loses its full impact. Unless, of course they decide to sell it only after the first period is over. With these guys, you never quite know......

Well, if they do as good a job at stocking up on new logo stuff as they did on handling the rest of the logo situation, my guess would be "No". Actually, I have no idea. I think it would be rather stupid to have fans flood into the building for the only home pre-season game only to find the team store stocked with black and red merchandise. But, if you can buy it before the game, the whole "unveiling" thing loses its full impact. Unless, of course they decide to sell it only after the first period is over. With these guys, you never quite know......

Lol agreed... i think ill buy myself a replica of the new blue and gold just to have it as a collectors thing like some islanders fans have the fisherman jersey just to add to the collection... ive got all the jerseys except the old school white blue and gold jersey... so id like to eventually complete the collection

Archived