USB Headset

Corp000085

So, I had a sweet set of altec lansing pro logic speakers that were about 10-12 years old. They have been failing me for the past year or so... Well, last month they finally died, so i got a dell speaker set from the neighbor... When you've got a stack of 4 tweeters and a powered subwoofer and you move to an OEM speaker set, it BLOWS! So, i purchased a plantronics dsp 550 usb headset. They are friggin sweet... I paid $120 for them directly from plantronics (i saw sale prices at other sites, but i just don't really trust online shopping for stuff like this, so i paid more to get it straight from the company). Anyhow, they just arrived today, and i'm absolutely blown away. There's actually good bass sound and the high trebles are very crisp. I haven't used the mic, but if its like my brother's (he's got an older version of this headset), it will be awesome too. It's great for itunes.

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/e...032/prod5500015

I don't usually do LAMP posts, however i'm now able to listen to my Zeppelin mp3s in all my glory, so i thought i'd share!!

p.s. they should be awesome for the nhl internet radio if there's a game not shown in center ice this year...

Archived