Canes interested in Allison

hopeleslyobvious

I was listening to Hockey This Morning on XM, and they mentioned that the Canes are interested in Jason Allison as a replacement for Stillman.

I see this as a terrible move. Allison is slow, and I don't think he can keep up with today's game.

As a side note, Allison made the top 10 countdown in this issue of THN. The countdown was "What did NHLers do on their summer vacations?"

10. Jason Allison Finally completed an end-to-end rush he started against Ottawa in March.
:lol:

I was listening to Hockey This Morning on XM, and they mentioned that the Canes are interested in Jason Allison as a replacement for Stillman.

I see this as a terrible move. Allison is slow, and I don't think he can keep up with today's game.

As a side note, Allison made the top 10 countdown in this issue of THN. The countdown was "What did NHLers do on their summer vacations?"

I actually hope the Canes pick him up.

What was he, -7 or -8 against Buffalo?

The thing I can't believe is that he is only 31. I really thought he was 36 or so.

Yeah, what does Jim Rutherford know about putting together a championship team?

He knows better than to replace a slow winger with a slow centerman.

Of course they did lose Cullen and Weight too, so you can't discount it entirely.

edit: actually Stillman isn't that slow - he just isn't much of a defensive help.

Archived