The New Blue and Gold Project

humanot

I had to search for this thread so I wouldn't have to start a new one. I liked the editorial in tsn and the Slabyk designs. It's good to see larger coverage than just local about it. I wonder if it's Brrruuuuuce. Or some other guy who just happens to have the same name. I think it would be a pretty common name.

For the record, I've always hated the fact that people are like, "We're the Buffalo Sabres not the Buffalo Buffaloes"

... a sword is a sword. It could be a Sabre, a #%^$#!ing Machete, most people don't know the common design difference in swords. So for them to look at a logo and be like, OHHH they're the Buffalo Sabres would be kinda, eh.. well you know...

Buffalo is the name people who don't live here will identify with, so it makes sense that the Buffalo is incorporated and the main feature in the logo.. I just like the old logo because:

a.) I grew up in love with it.

b.) It just looks better.

c.) When I think of it, I think of Pat Lafontaine and Alexander Mogilny... I think of the Aud and The Knox's.. None of this other stuff that's happened the past few years.

Archived