About 1/2 way through the off season

Screamin'Weasel

Well, folks, we are about halfway through the offseason. I go nuts everyday waiting for the new season to start again. The off season transactions/signings are but a poor excuse for fulfillment while I wait.

I thought I'd throw out some links to help pass the time while we wait and to get our heartbeats racing with excitment at the prospect of what this new season could hold in store for us.

Simple Sabres Montage I made back in about February or March

Round 1 Highlight Reel set to music

Round 2 Highlight Reel set to music

Both of the above I made a day or two after the rounds ended. I was so crushed by the loss to Carolina I never made one for the ECF.

Montage I made for max-nation.com

The first link was my first attempt at video editing and I had poor equipment/software. The Max video came next with slightly better stuff and the two playoff reels came, as I said, right after thier respective rounds ended with some pretty good software/equipment.

Hope you enjoy these and they keep you satisfied for about 2.5 months from now.

Those were awsome man... if only we could download them too.. ah well keep it up...

Sadly, even I cannot download them. After I put them on Putfile, I had a problem with my system and had to reformat my harddrive so even I no longer have copies of them...if I had known better, I'd have used a different hosting site.

Although, I have decided to contact putfile to see if I can somehow get copies back from them. I have also learned to better back-up my hard drive.

Archived