Danny Gare

buffaloted

Wasn't there any way the Sabres organization could have kept Danny Gare other than have him coach youth hockey? Really is a shame a Buffalo hockey legend has to go to Columbus to do what he wants to do. Best of luck Danny! We'll miss ya.

It will be great to have Gare here in Columbus, he and Schoney were 2 of my favorites. Goodbye Brian (who does your hair?) Engblom

Wasn't there any way the Sabres organization could have kept Danny Gare other than have him coach youth hockey? Really is a shame a Buffalo hockey legend has to go to Columbus to do what he wants to do. Best of luck Danny! We'll miss ya.

I'm not sure what type of job you wanted the Sabres to give to Gare. His broadcasting skills are as limited as Rob Ray. Also, I'm not sure what being a "legend" has to do with it. The Sabres organization doesn't owe Gare or any other "legend" anything.

I'm not sure what type of job you wanted the Sabres to give to Gare. His broadcasting skills are as limited as Rob Ray. Also, I'm not sure what being a "legend" has to do with it. The Sabres organization doesn't owe Gare or any other "legend" anything.

Amen!

Owe, no. But do they have anything to gain by not throwing a bone to their alumni. Gare had a lot more access to players and coaches than Ray ever will.

Archived