Now that hockey season's over...

niagara66

The first year I remember watching the Sabres was '73. My dad used to let me sneak back downstairs for the 3rd period because it was past my bedtime. I moved away from the area right after HS and just moved back a year and a half ago. Since it's nearly impossible to follow hockey overseas and down south, one of the things I really looked forward to about moving back was being able to follow the Sabres again.

Wow. What a first season back. It's heartbreaking that the team was decimated by injury because I think they were clearly the class of the league and I've never seen a team earn it like this year's Sabres, in any sport.

A damn shame...But we beat the damn Flyers.

Tee time this evening and I'll put the boat in the water this weekend. Maybe catch the summer's first bass.

A damn shame...But we beat the damn Flyers.

I've said this all along - I simply wouldn't have survived losing to that absolute pigsty of an organisation.

From Ed Snider, right down to the fanbase, The Cryers are the most classless organisation in the league, and believe me there are some classless hockey clubs out there!

Archived